Warehousing & Distribution
With nearly 20 years of warehousing experience in the region FiT is now managing over 150,000 Square Feet of Warehousing.
Depending on ad hoc requirements FiT is taking on and managing additional / dedicated warehousing for its clients.
We are experts in temperature controlled warehousing and distribution and are operating pharma grade warehouses in Uganda and Tanzania.
FiT is for example running a dedicated facility for storage of Healthcare products and Pharmaceuticals in Uganda, on behalf of the Global Fund, the Ministry of Health and National Medical Stores (NMS). The warehouse is licensed and approved by the Government and supervised by a resident pharmacist, It gets inspected by the NDA (National Drug Authority) and the Pharmaceutical Society of Uganda (PSU) annually.
- Customized Contract Logistics Solutions
- Real time inventory management systems Inventory management incl. full barcoding and scanning of goods.
- Security Zone Storage of High Value Goods including computer parts, mobile phones and telecommunication equipment
- Multi & Single User
- Vendor Supply Hubs
- Assembly, Distribution and Fulfillment Programs
- Returns Management Programs
- Full Packaging Capability
- Regional Warehousing – To Door Deliveries
- DELL: SPL on 500sqm at JKIA
- Green Solar etc: 1000sqm at JKIA
- DELL: SPL on 600sqm in Dar Es Salaam.
- USAID: 1000sqm in Dar Es Salaam Voltzon. Green Solar etc: 600sqm.
- Ericsson: 2200sqm indoor and 800sqm open yard in Ubungo , Dar Es Salaam. and 600 in Zanzibar.
- DELL: SPL on 600sqm in Kampala
- Green Solar etc: 500sqm Kampala
- Dedicated facility in UG for storage of healthcare and pharmaceuticals for the Global Fund, the MoH and NMS, licensed and approved by the Government. It is supervised by a resident pharmacist and gets annually inspected by the NDA (National Drug Authority and the Pharmaceutical Society of Uganda (PSU)
- DELL: SPL on 600sqm in Kigali
- Ericsson: 100sqm in Kigali
Regional Cold storage Distribution
Examples of currently handled Pharma business:
- Pharma exports from CIPLA Uganda e.g. 10×40‘RF from Kampala to Dar Es Salaam,Tanzania, Charter flight from Entebbe to Windhoek, Namibia.
- Monthly charter services from Entebbe to Lusaka for CIPLA UG.
- Import processing and delivery of antiretrovirals for PEPFAR to Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania.
- Regional Distribution for Imperial Health Sciences (IHS), GSK and Aspen Group of Pharmaceutical manufactured in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Mosquito Nets by road from Arusha and Final Delivery to Uvira,DR Congo, including all border clearance and final delivery – Mosquito Nets worth US$ 2.2 million.
Projects in the Pipeline
- Final mile delivery of anti-retrovirals for GAVI and the MOH in UG and RW