A marketing plan is a document containing the overall marketing strategy and programmes for a brand. With a marketing plan in place for your brand, it is easier for you to align elements such as your sales promotion.
Failure to plan is planning to fail. A marketing plan is a document containing the overall marketing strategy and programmes for a brand. Mint is a creative agency with a well experienced marketing team that will work with your brand to develop a marketing plan that works for you. Our approach is simple enough for you to understand and yet detailed enough to ensure your success. The steps include:
- Carrying out a situational analysis to understand your internal marketing environment and your external marketing environment e.g. your competitors.
- Developing marketing objectives outlining key deliverables and performance indicators.
- Coming up with a marketing strategy and programme that covers your target market(s) and plans for pricing, place (distribution), product and promotional activities
- Developing an action plan to implement the outlined strategies including personnel responsible for each part of the plan.
- Monitoring and evaluating performance every so often so as to know whether your plan is on track.
With a marketing plan in place for your brand, it is easier for you to align elements such as your sales promotion. Developing marketing collateral using a marketing plan makes it easier for agencies to understand your brand. This gives your brand the much needed focus in a dynamic environment.
Visit our blog to find more about marketing planning, sales planning and branding.